Paolo Radoni, Peter Hertmans, Paolo Loveri, guitar
Jean-Louis Rassinfosse, double bass
A recording by jazz guitarist Paolo Radoni served as the basis for this album. Paolo Loveri and Peter Hertmans later overdubbed their guitars, Jean-Louis Rassinfosse his double bass, which resulted in a fascinating quartet.
FULL ALBUM AVAILABLE AS CD, WAV or MP3
1. Have You Met Miss Jones ? (Richard Rodgers / Lorenz Hart)
2. Monday Morning (Paolo Loveri)
3. Sandu (Clifford Brown)
4. E la Chiamano Estate (Bruno Martino)
5. Brigas Nunca Mas (Tom Jobim / Vinicius De Moraes)
6. My Funny Valentine (Richard Rodgers / Lorenz Hart)
7. Red Cross (Charlie Parker)
8. Storie Vere (Armando Trovaioli)
9. Tangerine (Victor Schertzinger)
Additional recordings at Peter Hertmans home studio (Sept 2015 – March 2016)
Released in May 2021.